ENROLLING AT REDWOOD MONTESSORI ACADEMY
We are excited to welcome your family into the Redwood Montessori Academy community! There are several Enrollment Options, as explained below. We encourage parents to start the enrollment process early, as classes can fill up quickly.
- Attend an Open House. An Open House is the best opportunity to visit the school, see the classrooms, and talk with teachers and the Head of School; reservations can be made for specific time slots. Children are welcome to attend. To make a reservation, call 301-762-2524 or send email to email@example.com.
- Schedule a Tour – School-day tours are available by appointment on select Thursdays. Parents should also attend an Open House, if possible. Children should not attend a school-day tour.
AFTER THE VISIT:
12-Month Complete Package – June 1, 2020 through May 28, 2021.
Includes Summer Camp, Academic Year, and Spring and Winter Break Mini-Camps. Pay 12 equal monthly payments from May 1 through April 1.
9 – Month Academic Year – August 31, 2020 through May 28, 2021.
Includes the Academic School Year only. Pay 9 equal monthly payments from August 1 through April 1. Parents can register and pay for Summer Camp and Spring or Winter Break Mini-Camps separately.
- Tuition Information
- Click here for the 2020-21 School Calendar.
- Mid-Year Enrollment – Midyear enrollment may be available depending on openings.
- Part-time (3 days a week) – Part-time enrollment is available for 2- and 3-year-olds.
- Camps: Summer Camp, Spring Break Mini-Camp, Winter Break Mini-Camp
- Camps are included in the 12-Month Complete Package.
- Students who enroll only for the Academic Year may also register separately for all or part of Summer Camp and for the Spring or Winter Break Mini-camps.
- Students from outside of Redwood Montessori Academy are also welcome to join us for Summer Camp or during the Spring and Winter Mini-camps.
- For camp information, please see our CAMPS page.